Re: [midatlanticretro] InfoAge fundraiser, Sat. night, 12/2

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
      Mike Loewen wrote:
      > On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >

      >> If anyone's interested .... InfoAge is having its next big fundraiser on
      >> Sat. night, Dec. 2, in the form of a USO-style dance. The details are on
      >> InfoAge's homepage.
      >>

      > Is there a big-band? :-)

      10 piece and also a special visit by Abbot & Costello!

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
        I might come with my girlfriend.  How many people are gonna be there?  What kind of people?

        On 27/11/06, Evan Koblentz < evan@...> wrote:

        So I'm told, yes.

        On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > If anyone's interested .... InfoAge is having its next big fundraiser
        > on Sat. night, Dec. 2, in the form of a USO-style dance. The details
        > are on InfoAge's homepage.

        Is there a big-band? :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        The B9 Robot Builders Club B9-0014
        http://ripsaw.cac.psu.edu/~mloewen/B9/

        Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
          >>> How many people are gonna be there?

          I don't know.

          >>> What kind of people?

          Probably lots of older people will buy tickets, but I think InfoAge is getting actors from a local theater group and/or from Wall high school to serve as entertainers.