InfoAge fundraiser, Sat. night, 12/2

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
      If anyone's interested .... InfoAge is having its next big fundraiser on
      Sat. night, Dec. 2, in the form of a USO-style dance. The details are on
      InfoAge's homepage.

      I plan to go (no, I'm not dancing!*) just to chat up MARCH. But all are
      welcome!!

      - Evan

      * Unless someone shows up who is female, young, hot, single, and
      nerd-tolerant.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
        On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > If anyone's interested .... InfoAge is having its next big fundraiser on
        > Sat. night, Dec. 2, in the form of a USO-style dance. The details are on
        > InfoAge's homepage.

        Is there a big-band? :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
          Mike Loewen wrote:
          > On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          >

          >> If anyone's interested .... InfoAge is having its next big fundraiser on
          >> Sat. night, Dec. 2, in the form of a USO-style dance. The details are on
          >> InfoAge's homepage.
          >>

          > Is there a big-band? :-)

          10 piece and also a special visit by Abbot & Costello!

          Cheers,

          Bryan
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
            So I'm told, yes.

            On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > If anyone's interested .... InfoAge is having its next big fundraiser
            > on Sat. night, Dec. 2, in the form of a USO-style dance. The details
            > are on InfoAge's homepage.

            Is there a big-band? :-)

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
            The B9 Robot Builders Club B9-0014
            http://ripsaw.cac.psu.edu/~mloewen/B9/

          • Jeffrey Frady
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
              I might come with my girlfriend.  How many people are gonna be there?  What kind of people?

              So I'm told, yes.

              Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
                >>> How many people are gonna be there?

                I don't know.

                >>> What kind of people?

                Probably lots of older people will buy tickets, but I think InfoAge is getting actors from a local theater group and/or from Wall high school to serve as entertainers.