One last try at a MARCH party

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 25, 2006
      Instead of having a December work day, I really think we should have a
      holiday party / nerdfest / MARCH two-year birthday party.

      Bryan Pope offered to host this at his house in southern NJ. So maybe some
      car pooling would be a good idea. I suggest a Saturday night.

      Anyone interested?
    • Greg N Shari (GMail)
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 25, 2006
        I would be interested in going. Where in South Jersey is Bryan located?

        Greg

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 25, 2006
          I'd like to go.  When would this be if you know yet?

          --
          Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 26, 2006
            Sure.
            -Bill D

            At 11:57 PM 11/25/2006 -0500, you wrote:
            >Instead of having a December work day, I really think we should have a
            >holiday party / nerdfest / MARCH two-year birthday party.
            >
            >Bryan Pope offered to host this at his house in southern NJ. So maybe some
            >car pooling would be a good idea. I suggest a Saturday night.
            >
            >Anyone interested?

          • Kelly Leavitt

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 26, 2006
                BYOVC (bring your own vintage computer)

                bd
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 26, 2006
                  I think he's in Stratford, slightly over the border from Philadelphia.  Bryan, care to enlighten us?

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 26, 2006
                    Evan Koblentz wrote:
                    > I think he's in Stratford, slightly over the border from
                    > Philadelphia. Bryan, care to enlighten us?

                    Stratford is correct.. About 10 minutes off of 295 on Route 30 / White
                    Horse Pike.

                    Cheers,

                    Bryan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 26, 2006
                      You mentioned a vintage computer polyanna, anyone still interested?
                      bd

                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 26, 2006
                        >> You mentioned a vintage computer polyanna, anyone still interested?bd

                        Too much effort. I vote for just a social thing.
                      • Greg N Shari (GMail)
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 26, 2006
                          Thanks Bryan. I know right where that is at. My youngest brother used to live in the apartments there and lives just down the road now in Lindenwold, off 30. Pending date and time I will be there.

                          Greg

                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 26, 2006
                            I could do that too Bill. System or Parts? lol

                            I am just south of Philly in Delaware County near the airport off I-95 and have a Van so, if anyone lives close and needs a ride or wants to carpool let me know.

                            Greg

                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 27, 2006
                              Regardless of what others do, I plan to bring a gift or two. Does
                              not have to be complicated. No computer terminal program interface
                              to a Z80-based application to determine who is who's polyanna gift
                              receipient. Just "I think you'd like this" would suffice.
                              Bill

                              At Monday, 27 November 2006, you wrote:

                              >could do that too Bill. System or Parts? lol

                              <snip>

                              > You mentioned a vintage computer polyanna, anyone still
                              > interested?
                            • Bryan Pope
                              Message 14 of 14 , Nov 27, 2006
                                B Degnan wrote:
                                > Regardless of what others do, I plan to bring a gift or two. Does
                                > not have to be complicated. No computer terminal program interface
                                > to a Z80-based application to determine who is who's polyanna gift
                                > receipient. Just "I think you'd like this" would suffice.
                                > Bill
                                >
                                > At Monday, 27 November 2006, you wrote:

                                >> could do that too Bill. System or Parts? lol
                                >>

                                > <snip>
                                >
                                >> You mentioned a vintage computer polyanna, anyone still
                                >> interested?

                                I had to look up the term "polyanna"! :)

                                Cheers,

                                Bryan