Anyone want a Sun Ultra 5 workstation

  • Howard Marks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      I've been lurking here mostly for nostalgic reasons (I've been invloved in the Microcomputer biz basically from the beginning, hung out at Stan Veit's store, worked at LifeBoat, Soldered together Imsais for beer money in college)

      But It's time to move and while I think the Salvation army would be interested in my 3 old laptops (P233, PII233 and PIII 700) the Sun utlra 5 workstation in the basement isn't really right for them.

      Free to any home.  Worked 5 years ago, includes Solaris 7 Server in box.

      Pickup in Hoboken.

       - Howard

      Please respond to hmarks@... as I don't check this box regularly