Re: [midatlanticretro] OS/2 people?

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12 5:57 AM
      I have a few copies of different OS/2 softwares.   If anyone is interested let me know and I will contribute whatever software I have.  I am currently on vacation (Mexico)...I will be available next week, and at that time I can check my software library for exact versions, etc.
      bd
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12 5:58 AM
        just to clarify my other post, I meant if anyone is interested in MARCH and needs a copy of OS/2, maybe I can help/collaborate.
        Bill
      • madodel@ptdprolog.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12 6:27 PM
          In <1d7.3c66b896.2fb4ad0a@...>, on 05/12/05 at 08:58 AM,
          billdeg@... said:

          >just to clarify my other post, I meant if anyone is interested in MARCH
          >and needs a copy of OS/2, maybe I can help/collaborate.

          What versions of OS/2 do you have? I have documentation for most of the
          1.x releases including a set labelled "IBM Confidential" for 1.3 but no
          media. I hopefully can get some copies from an IBMer in Germany that will
          be coming to Warpstock. He said he has some old OS/2 software he plans to
          bring. What I need to find is an original IBM PS/2 Model 40 to run that
          stuff on. The model 40 was the first machine I had any experience with
          OS/2 on.

          Mark

          --

          From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

          Warpstock 2005, Hershey, Pennsylvania, October 6 - 9, 2005 http://www.warpstock.org
          Warpstock Europe 2005, Where/When? http://www.warpstock.net

          For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE - http://www.os2voice.org

          "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly Investigation, 1938