RE: [midatlanticretro] Old Computer books

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2006
      There is some room upstairs in the hotel building designated for an InfoAge library.  We've been collecting a lot of magazines lately (thanks to David T., Ray S., and others), so I will talk to Fred about MARCH possibly maintaining a computer section.  (I'll see him at the next InfoAge board meeting which is Wednesday.)  I think we'd be good InfoAge citizens for doing that, and it would liberate some of our storage space.