'Tis the time of year...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      To stuff ourselves silly on turkey, but also to say thank you for
      everything.

      I'm too lazy to make ASCII art right now, so, thanks to everyone who helped
      MARCH this year. We pulled off a very successful VCF and we're making great
      progress on the museum. Plus we did a million other things -- TCF, HOPE,
      the swap meet, and of course, we've got this big discussion forum.

      There is much work still to be done but it's nice to reflect for a while on
      how much we've accomplished.

      - Evan