Apple Lisa I Mouse

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2006
      "holy crap-a-rooni"

      I was looking through my to-give-away pile and found an original Apple Lisa
      I mouse. Now I only need an Apple Lisa 1. I am not sure the famous "Lisa
      from LA" would part with one of hers, but at least I'd have an excuse to
      talk to her about it.

      Bill D
      .
    • macmothership
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2006
        Bill,
        Same mouse was also standard on the Lisa 2/5.

        > "holy crap-a-rooni"
        >
        > I was looking through my to-give-away pile and found an original Apple Lisa
        > I mouse. Now I only need an Apple Lisa 1. I am not sure the famous "Lisa
        > from LA" would part with one of hers, but at least I'd have an excuse to
        > talk to her about it.
        >
        > Bill D
        > .

      • macmothership
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
          Bill.
          The A9M0050 mouse with the narrow (Not rectangular) button and the same contours as
          the Lisa keyboard was the same for the Lisa 1 and Lisa 2/5. The Lisa 2/10 i.e. Mac XL used
          the more common M001 mice.

          Jim