Good news about InfoAge security

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      Hi all,

      Good news on the security front. This weekend I'm getting keys to the
      hallway where our museum rooms are located. Our hallway in official
      InfoAge-speak is 9032-C. Around the bend is 9032-B where the historic
      diving museum is located and there's no door between them. So, there will
      be seven people with keys to this area: two for MARCH, two for NJHDA, and
      then one each for Fred, Steve, and Larry (Fred = InfoAge CEO, Steve/Larry =
      facilities guys.) Sometime soon we'll also have keys to the individual
      rooms in our hallway, meaning the only thing the diving guys could touch is
      whatever we leave in the hallway, such as a timeline. Anyway, I know the
      two diver guys and they're both good, trustworthy people.

      Our preview room and basement storage room already have locks, with only
      MARCH having the keys other than Fred / Steve / Larry.

      I'll be down there this Sunday from 12-ish to 4-ish. Not an official
      workday but anyone who wants to help is certainly welcome!!

      - Evan