Re: [midatlanticretro] InfoAge is now open ..... Sort of .....

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 16 6:45 PM
      Some pictures of attic available here.

      On 16/11/06, Evan Koblentz < evan@...> wrote:

      Yup, the Faraday cages at InfoAge are pretty cool, up in the Hotel attic.  Anyone who hasn't been up there can just take the stairs to the second floor and then keep going up .... it's one heck of a venue for laser tag up there!  But unlike watching your head in the basement, you have to watch your feet in the attic.  Lots of unfinished flooring and other things to trip on.