Re: [midatlanticretro] Greetings...new here, I am

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
      On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 06:18:57AM -0000, Blake Patterson wrote:

      > Wanted to say hello to all. Evan made me aware of this Yahoo group
      > and, being a vintage computer nut, here I am.
      >
      > I run ByteCellar - http://www.bytecellar.com which is a vintage
      > computing weblog / forum.
      >
      > Just wanted to say, "hi" for now. Glad to be a member!

      Hi Blake,

      Out of curiosity, I checked out your site/blog.

      I might have missed it, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of
      introduction; you know, who you are and what the site is all about.
      That's the sort of thing I look for on my first visit, and I'm sure
      other folks would be interested to know that too.

      Thanks,
      Andy in New Jersey
    • ahm
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
        Darn it, that was supposed to be a direct reply. :(
      • Blake Patterson
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2005
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, ahm <ahm@k...> wrote:
          > I might have missed it, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of
          > introduction; you know, who you are and what the site is all about.
          > That's the sort of thing I look for on my first visit, and I'm sure
          > other folks would be interested to know that too.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Andy in New Jersey

          Heh...I am currently working on that, to replace the top, left, front
          Google ad. No one clicks that thing anyway. :-)

          bp