Re: [midatlanticretro] Interesting work day at InfoAge!

  • madodel
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2006
      On 11/12/06 Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > So while today was odd and at times chaotic, we actually got some
      > important
      > things accomplished, and everyone had fun. Well, Mark at least was
      > gracious
      > when I was doing more yapping and stalling than painting.

      It was a good day and we did get some work done in both the preview room
      and the one room we almost finished painting. Just have to finish the top
      of the walls which we missed in the beginning. Hopefully next time we
      spend more time painting and less time looking for things, and now that we
      have an idea where things are that should be much better. When we do have
      a next time, it would be great if a couple more guys came to help with
      moving things since we will have to move things from one of the other rooms
      into this painted room to start on the next one.

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      Warpstock - http://www.warpstock.org