recycling how do

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      Bill,

      Very interesting. What kind of scrap dealer and where? Here in CT where I live one must pay at the recycling center to dispose of old machines - except on that annual festival of recycling - Hazardous Materials Day.

      Jim

      Date: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:08 pm ((PST))

      I figured a few have wrestled with the issue I am facing and maybe
      provide some opinions. I currently work at a computer shop and for a
      man that truimphs my pack-rat geek tendencies 10 fold and as I find
      myself having to change residences again I need too drastically
      lighten my things and stuff, which should be easier said than done,
      however i have an attachment to this (what some would call junk) but
      I see as the junk I taught myself with. My hope is too find good
      homes for it and I would really like to work with my boss to clear a
      few of his old computer stuff from the shop, maybe someone here can
      advise.

      Visit http://www.juno. com/value to sign up today!