Re: [midatlanticretro] Interesting work day at InfoAge!

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2006
      Hey, I didn't see anything masked... Next time we can try just throwing the bucket against the wall, Jackson Pollack-style.
    • madodel
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2006
        On 11/12/06 Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > So while today was odd and at times chaotic, we actually got some
        > important
        > things accomplished, and everyone had fun. Well, Mark at least was
        > gracious
        > when I was doing more yapping and stalling than painting.

        It was a good day and we did get some work done in both the preview room
        and the one room we almost finished painting. Just have to finish the top
        of the walls which we missed in the beginning. Hopefully next time we
        spend more time painting and less time looking for things, and now that we
        have an idea where things are that should be much better. When we do have
        a next time, it would be great if a couple more guys came to help with
        moving things since we will have to move things from one of the other rooms
        into this painted room to start on the next one.

        Mark

        --

        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

        Warpstock - http://www.warpstock.org