Re: [midatlanticretro] FW: Hitachi/Todd Engineering 4CD tower for free

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2005
      o my gosh what is it??
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <kelly@...> wrote:
      > Last chance. If anyone wants this, shipping would be
      from New Jersey USA (or
      > you pick up). It is a case with 4 Hitachi interface
      (proprietary, not IDE),
      > 8-bit (PEECEE) controller card, cable and some of
      the driver software (I
      > think it is a complete set). As is. You pay shipping
      if you want it. That's
      > it. Check, money order or PayPal.
      >
      > Next step (if no one wants it) is to gut it and
      install the 8" tandon floppy
      > drive in it that I just got working with my
      catweasel and linux.

      > Kelly

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2005
        It is an externally connected 4 cd drive tower from the early 90s. It uses
        Hitachi interface drives and a proprietary interface. It includes dos and I
        think Netware drivers.

        Any takers?
        Kelly