Selling a few things...

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
      I'm selling a few things that I no longer need. Greatly prefer to sell it
      all as one unit:

      - TI CC-40 (new in box, I just don't need it)
      - Epson HX-20 (I wound up with two, this one is the computer only +
      microcassette drive, no AC adapter, but it works fine -- selling because I
      got bought a better one at VCF)
      - Psion Organiser II XP (new 9v battery, works fine, with 32 rampak and 32k
      datapak, bought on impulse and don't really need it)

      Looking for $100 total + s/h. Will consider trades if it's something *
      really * interesting related to portables.

      Advertising this elsewhere as well. Please reply OFF-LIST to evan@...
      .... Thanks.

      - Evan K.
    • Jeffrey Frady