Where 2 draw the line

  • Robb
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
      I figured a few have wrestled with the issue I am facing and maybe
      provide some opinions. I currently work at a computer shop and for a
      man that truimphs my pack-rat geek tendencies 10 fold and as I find
      myself having to change residences again I need too drastically
      lighten my things and stuff, which should be easier said than done,
      however i have an attachment to this (what some would call junk) but
      I see as the junk I taught myself with. My hope is too find good
      homes for it and I would really like to work with my boss to clear a
      few of his old computer stuff from the shop, maybe someone here can
      advise.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
        It would help if you told us exactly what you have and where you're located.