RE: [midatlanticretro] "Computer Notes" from 1976

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006

      Evan:

                  I have quite a few of these scanned on my Web site for those who want to read rather than posess:

      Rich

      Rich Cini

      Collector of classic computers

      Lead engineer, Altair32 Emulator

      Web site: http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/~rcini/classiccmp/

      Web site: http://www.altair32.com/

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
        I had no idea, Rich!  Thanks for sharing.

                    I have quite a few of these scanned on my Web site for those who want to read rather than posess: