Re: [midatlanticretro] So? Work day this Saturday?

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
      Kelly Leavitt wrote:
      > I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

      Nope. I can't go. It's my birthday.

      Peace... Sridhar
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
        I don't anticipate needing tools this time, but it could never hurt to have
        them just in case .....

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
          Toot, toooooot!

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
            Holy Heathkit! I guess it takes some rival VCF action to get you people
            motivated. :) We could have a half-dozen people this Saturday.

            From now on I'll start making up reports from fictional shows. Yeah, that
            should work....