RE: [midatlanticretro] So? Work day this Saturday?

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
      I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
        Kelly Leavitt wrote:
        > I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

        Nope. I can't go. It's my birthday.

        Peace... Sridhar
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
          I don't anticipate needing tools this time, but it could never hurt to have
          them just in case .....

          > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we
          > intended to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did
          > miscellaneous other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can
          > actually paint (as well as admire the recent rescues and do some more
          > organizing.)
          >
          > Usual starting time: 10AM.
          > Usual ending time: early evening.
          >
          > - Evan

          I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
          anything? Like tools?

          Mark

          --

          From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

          http://www.warpstock.org

          http://www.os2voice.org

          Investigation, 1938

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
            Toot, toooooot!

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
              Holy Heathkit! I guess it takes some rival VCF action to get you people
              motivated. :) We could have a half-dozen people this Saturday.

              From now on I'll start making up reports from fictional shows. Yeah, that
              should work....