Re: [midatlanticretro] So? Work day this Saturday?

  • madodel
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
      > to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
      > other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
      > admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)
      >
      > Usual starting time: 10AM.
      > Usual ending time: early evening.
      >
      > - Evan

      I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
      anything? Like tools?

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      http://www.warpstock.org

      http://www.os2voice.org

      Investigation, 1938
    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
        I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
          Kelly Leavitt wrote:
          > I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

          Nope. I can't go. It's my birthday.

          Peace... Sridhar
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
            I don't anticipate needing tools this time, but it could never hurt to have
            them just in case .....

            > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we
            > intended to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did
            > miscellaneous other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can
            > actually paint (as well as admire the recent rescues and do some more
            > organizing.)
            >
            > Usual starting time: 10AM.
            > Usual ending time: early evening.
            >
            > - Evan

            I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
            anything? Like tools?

            Mark

            --

            From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

            http://www.warpstock.org

            http://www.os2voice.org

            Investigation, 1938

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
              Toot, toooooot!

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                Holy Heathkit! I guess it takes some rival VCF action to get you people
                motivated. :) We could have a half-dozen people this Saturday.

                From now on I'll start making up reports from fictional shows. Yeah, that
                should work....