Re: [midatlanticretro] So? Work day this Saturday?

  • madodel
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
      > to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
      > other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
      > admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)
      >
      > Usual starting time: 10AM.
      > Usual ending time: early evening.
      >
      > - Evan

      I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
      anything? Like tools?

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      http://www.warpstock.org

      http://www.os2voice.org

      Investigation, 1938
    • blueringice
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
        I will try to be there in the morning.

        Nick Lordi

        wrote:

        > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days
        we intended
        > to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did
        miscellaneous
        > other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint
        (as well as
        > admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)
        >
        > Usual starting time: 10AM.
        > Usual ending time: early evening.
        >
        > - Evan

      • Kelly Leavitt
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
          I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
            Kelly Leavitt wrote:
            > I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

            Nope. I can't go. It's my birthday.

            Peace... Sridhar
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
              I don't anticipate needing tools this time, but it could never hurt to have
              them just in case .....

              > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we
              > intended to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did
              > miscellaneous other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can
              > actually paint (as well as admire the recent rescues and do some more
              > organizing.)
              >
              > Usual starting time: 10AM.
              > Usual ending time: early evening.
              >
              > - Evan

              I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
              anything? Like tools?

              Mark

              --

              From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

              http://www.warpstock.org

              http://www.os2voice.org

              Investigation, 1938

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                Toot, toooooot!

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                  Holy Heathkit! I guess it takes some rival VCF action to get you people
                  motivated. :) We could have a half-dozen people this Saturday.

                  From now on I'll start making up reports from fictional shows. Yeah, that
                  should work....