Re: [midatlanticretro] So? Work day this Saturday?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
      I'll likely be there, if for no other purpose than to take home my C-64 system

      On 11/8/06, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...> wrote:

      I might come by to help out.

      Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
      to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
      other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
      admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)

      Usual starting time: 10AM.
      Usual ending time: early evening.

      - Evan

    • madodel
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
        > to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
        > other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
        > admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)
        >
        > Usual starting time: 10AM.
        > Usual ending time: early evening.
        >
        > - Evan

        I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
        anything? Like tools?

        Mark

        --

        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

        http://www.warpstock.org

        http://www.os2voice.org

        Investigation, 1938
      • blueringice
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
          I will try to be there in the morning.

          Nick Lordi

          wrote:

          > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days
          we intended
          > to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did
          miscellaneous
          > other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint
          (as well as
          > admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)
          >
          > Usual starting time: 10AM.
          > Usual ending time: early evening.
          >
          > - Evan

        • Kelly Leavitt
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
            I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
              Kelly Leavitt wrote:
              > I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

              Nope. I can't go. It's my birthday.

              Peace... Sridhar
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                I don't anticipate needing tools this time, but it could never hurt to have
                them just in case .....

                > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we
                > intended to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did
                > miscellaneous other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can
                > actually paint (as well as admire the recent rescues and do some more
                > organizing.)
                >
                > Usual starting time: 10AM.
                > Usual ending time: early evening.
                >
                > - Evan

                I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
                anything? Like tools?

                Mark

                --

                From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

                http://www.warpstock.org

                http://www.os2voice.org

                Investigation, 1938

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                  Toot, toooooot!

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                    Holy Heathkit! I guess it takes some rival VCF action to get you people
                    motivated. :) We could have a half-dozen people this Saturday.

                    From now on I'll start making up reports from fictional shows. Yeah, that
                    should work....