Re: [midatlanticretro] So? Work day this Saturday?

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
      I might come by to help out.

      Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
      to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
      other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
      admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)

      Usual starting time: 10AM.
      Usual ending time: early evening.

      - Evan

    • Joe Giliberti

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
          > to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
          > other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
          > admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)
          >
          > Usual starting time: 10AM.
          > Usual ending time: early evening.
          >
          > - Evan

          I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
          anything? Like tools?

          Mark

          --

          From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

          http://www.warpstock.org

          http://www.os2voice.org

          Investigation, 1938
        • blueringice
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
            I will try to be there in the morning.

            Nick Lordi

            wrote:

            > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days
            we intended
            > to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did
            miscellaneous
            > other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint
            (as well as
            > admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)
            >
            > Usual starting time: 10AM.
            > Usual ending time: early evening.
            >
            > - Evan

          • Kelly Leavitt
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
              I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                Kelly Leavitt wrote:
                > I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

                Nope. I can't go. It's my birthday.

                Peace... Sridhar
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                  I don't anticipate needing tools this time, but it could never hurt to have
                  them just in case .....

                  > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we
                  > intended to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did
                  > miscellaneous other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can
                  > actually paint (as well as admire the recent rescues and do some more
                  > organizing.)
                  >
                  > Usual starting time: 10AM.
                  > Usual ending time: early evening.
                  >
                  > - Evan

                  I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
                  anything? Like tools?

                  Mark

                  --

                  From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

                  http://www.warpstock.org

                  http://www.os2voice.org

                  Investigation, 1938

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                    Toot, toooooot!

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                      Holy Heathkit! I guess it takes some rival VCF action to get you people
                      motivated. :) We could have a half-dozen people this Saturday.

                      From now on I'll start making up reports from fictional shows. Yeah, that
                      should work....