So? Work day this Saturday?

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
      Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
      to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
      other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
      admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)

      Usual starting time: 10AM.
      Usual ending time: early evening.

      - Evan
    • Jeffrey Frady

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
          I'll likely be there, if for no other purpose than to take home my C-64 system

          On 11/8/06, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...> wrote:

          I might come by to help out.

          Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
          to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
          other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
          admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)

          Usual starting time: 10AM.
          Usual ending time: early evening.

          - Evan

        • madodel
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
            > to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
            > other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
            > admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)
            >
            > Usual starting time: 10AM.
            > Usual ending time: early evening.
            >
            > - Evan

            I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
            anything? Like tools?

            Mark

            --

            From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

            http://www.warpstock.org

            http://www.os2voice.org

            Investigation, 1938
          • blueringice
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
              I will try to be there in the morning.

              Nick Lordi

              wrote:

              > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days
              we intended
              > to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did
              miscellaneous
              > other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint
              (as well as
              > admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)
              >
              > Usual starting time: 10AM.
              > Usual ending time: early evening.
              >
              > - Evan

            • Kelly Leavitt
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                  Kelly Leavitt wrote:
                  > I too intend to be there. Sridhar, do you want to go too? I'll leave Wantage around 8:30. Should put me there around 10:30.

                  Nope. I can't go. It's my birthday.

                  Peace... Sridhar
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                    I don't anticipate needing tools this time, but it could never hurt to have
                    them just in case .....

                    > Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we
                    > intended to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did
                    > miscellaneous other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can
                    > actually paint (as well as admire the recent rescues and do some more
                    > organizing.)
                    >
                    > Usual starting time: 10AM.
                    > Usual ending time: early evening.
                    >
                    > - Evan

                    I plan to be there at least until the afternoon. Do you need us to bring
                    anything? Like tools?

                    Mark

                    --

                    From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

                    http://www.warpstock.org

                    http://www.os2voice.org

                    Investigation, 1938

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                      Toot, toooooot!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 8, 2006
                        Holy Heathkit! I guess it takes some rival VCF action to get you people
                        motivated. :) We could have a half-dozen people this Saturday.

                        From now on I'll start making up reports from fictional shows. Yeah, that
                        should work....