Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Evan's VCF 9 report!

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2006
      I haven't seen the interview but you are the third person this week to mention it ... will look for it online this week. Hey, anyone have a link?
    • macmothership
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2006
        I had it here: http://www.macmothership.com/nucleus/index.php?
        query=colbert&amount=0&blogid=1

        The YouTube link now says that it was removed due to copyright violation.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 6, 2006
          FYI It's a business card that looks like a PCBboard.
          bd

          At Monday, 06 November 2006, you wrote:

          >> - Woz sounded genuinely interested in our VCF East show. Asked me
          >to keep
          >> in touch with info about the dates and stuff. BTW, he has the
          >coolest
          >> business card ever. It's metal and has engraved patterns. I might
          >check
          >> it into my luggage instead of keeping it in my wallet -- wouldn't
          >want the
          >> airport security people to take it away!!!
          >
          >That's pretty cool. It sounds like the card Woz was showing off on his
          >Colbert Report interview. I guess he can't get away with using it on
          >flights anymore now that he's bragged about it on tv. :)
          >
          >Liam
          >
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          -- E N D --