Re: Evan's VCF 9 report!

  • buseyl
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2006
      > - Woz sounded genuinely interested in our VCF East show. Asked me
      to keep
      > in touch with info about the dates and stuff. BTW, he has the
      coolest
      > business card ever. It's metal and has engraved patterns. I might
      check
      > it into my luggage instead of keeping it in my wallet -- wouldn't
      want the
      > airport security people to take it away!!!

      That's pretty cool. It sounds like the card Woz was showing off on his
      Colbert Report interview. I guess he can't get away with using it on
      flights anymore now that he's bragged about it on tv. :)

      Liam
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2006
        I haven't seen the interview but you are the third person this week to mention it ... will look for it online this week. Hey, anyone have a link?
      • macmothership
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 6, 2006
          I had it here: http://www.macmothership.com/nucleus/index.php?
          query=colbert&amount=0&blogid=1

          The YouTube link now says that it was removed due to copyright violation.

          Jim

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 6, 2006
            FYI It's a business card that looks like a PCBboard.
            bd

            At Monday, 06 November 2006, you wrote:

            >> - Woz sounded genuinely interested in our VCF East show. Asked me
            >to keep
            >> in touch with info about the dates and stuff. BTW, he has the
            >coolest
            >> business card ever. It's metal and has engraved patterns. I might
            >check
            >> it into my luggage instead of keeping it in my wallet -- wouldn't
            >want the
            >> airport security people to take it away!!!
            >
            >That's pretty cool. It sounds like the card Woz was showing off on his
            >Colbert Report interview. I guess he can't get away with using it on
            >flights anymore now that he's bragged about it on tv. :)
            >
            >Liam
            >
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            -- E N D --