FW: Hitachi/Todd Engineering 4CD tower for free

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2005
      Last chance. If anyone wants this, shipping would be from New Jersey USA (or
      you pick up). It is a case with 4 Hitachi interface (proprietary, not IDE),
      8-bit (PEECEE) controller card, cable and some of the driver software (I
      think it is a complete set). As is. You pay shipping if you want it. That's
      it. Check, money order or PayPal.

      Next step (if no one wants it) is to gut it and install the 8" tandon floppy
      drive in it that I just got working with my catweasel and linux.

      Kelly
    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2005
        o my gosh what is it??
        --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        <kelly@...> wrote:
        > Last chance. If anyone wants this, shipping would be
        from New Jersey USA (or
        > you pick up). It is a case with 4 Hitachi interface
        (proprietary, not IDE),
        > 8-bit (PEECEE) controller card, cable and some of
        the driver software (I
        > think it is a complete set). As is. You pay shipping
        if you want it. That's
        > it. Check, money order or PayPal.
        >
        > Next step (if no one wants it) is to gut it and
        install the 8" tandon floppy
        > drive in it that I just got working with my
        catweasel and linux.

        > Kelly

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Kelly Leavitt
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2005
          It is an externally connected 4 cd drive tower from the early 90s. It uses
          Hitachi interface drives and a proprietary interface. It includes dos and I
          think Netware drivers.

          Any takers?
          Kelly