RE: [midatlanticretro] VCF East 2006

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2005
      Probably not.

      However, I'm very optimistic about VCF East 3.0 in March 2006.

      On a side note, there is a major gaming event in Philadelphia, in mid-November.  http://www.vgxpo.com

      Bryan, where do you live?  I might be able to refer you to some local stuff.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2005
        Evan wrote:
        > Probably not.
        >
        > However, I'm very optimistic about VCF East 3.0 in March 2006.
        >
        > On a side note, there is a major gaming event in Philadelphia, in
        > mid-November. http://www.vgxpo.com
        >
        > Bryan, where do you live? I might be able to refer you to some local stuff.

        Evan,

        I am currently living in Pemberton, NJ.. I wanted to go to the TCf but
        work got in the way. I think we have met before at the last VCF East -
        I put on a small display of Commodore PETs, including a 2001 on Sunday.

        Cheers,

        Bryan Pope