Re: 2007 MARCH Memberships

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2006
      Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:

      > Everyone,
      >
      > The best way to start or renew your membership is to click the
      "donate" button on the www.midatlanticretro.org web site - almost no
      typing and no chance of entering the wrong address. A $20 'donation'
      will be credited to your membership.

      Jim, please email me PRIVATELY and provide a mailing address, and a
      "to whom", so I can mail a CHECK for MARCH membership.

      herb johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA