Re: Classic MAC Plus Donation

  • rkushnier
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 26, 2006
      Evan,
      My Calendar says Nov. 14th is on a Tuesday. Saturday is either the
      11th or the 18th. The 18th is my PACS meeting so I can't make it
      then.

      Please let me know the right InfoAge work date. If anyone lives near
      Lower Bucks County, PA. I can drop the stuff off to them.

      Thanks,
      Ron

      wrote:

      > Ron,
      >
      > It's best for us to find a common time. For me that won't be until
      > mid-November because I'm traveling to VCF (California) soon.
      >
      > Can you bring it Saturday, Nov. 14? That is our next work day.
      >
      > - EK

    • Evan
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 26, 2006
        Oops. I meant the 11th.