Greetings...new here, I am

  • Blake Patterson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2005
      Wanted to say hello to all. Evan made me aware of this Yahoo group
      and, being a vintage computer nut, here I am.

      I run ByteCellar - http://www.bytecellar.com which is a vintage
      computing weblog / forum.

      Just wanted to say, "hi" for now. Glad to be a member!

      blakespot
    • ahm
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
        On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 06:18:57AM -0000, Blake Patterson wrote:

        > Wanted to say hello to all. Evan made me aware of this Yahoo group
        > and, being a vintage computer nut, here I am.
        >
        > I run ByteCellar - http://www.bytecellar.com which is a vintage
        > computing weblog / forum.
        >
        > Just wanted to say, "hi" for now. Glad to be a member!

        Hi Blake,

        Out of curiosity, I checked out your site/blog.

        I might have missed it, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of
        introduction; you know, who you are and what the site is all about.
        That's the sort of thing I look for on my first visit, and I'm sure
        other folks would be interested to know that too.

        Thanks,
        Andy in New Jersey
      • ahm
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
          Darn it, that was supposed to be a direct reply. :(
        • Blake Patterson
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2005
            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, ahm <ahm@k...> wrote:
            > I might have missed it, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of
            > introduction; you know, who you are and what the site is all about.
            > That's the sort of thing I look for on my first visit, and I'm sure
            > other folks would be interested to know that too.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Andy in New Jersey

            Heh...I am currently working on that, to replace the top, left, front
            Google ad. No one clicks that thing anyway. :-)

            bp