Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: My haul, # 2

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2006
      <loud chuckles>

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...>
      To: midatlanticretro <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 4:41:01 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: My haul, # 2

      oh crap, thats "power bricks," not "power pricks." Sorry!

      Joe

      On 10/23/06, Joe Giliberti < starbase89@gmail. com> wrote:
      Just got back from picking it all up. All was free. Got two pentium era computers, a tandy 1000, a Packard Bell Legend 650, a Mac Classic II, a compaq persario all-in-one, three AT&T Safari laptops, an old AST laptop, and three Toshiba portables (T1200, T3100sx, T4500c). None of the laptops have power pricks, but some creative engineering with my variable regulated DC PS I picked up at a yard sale for $2, will probably do the trick