Apple Macintosh LC complete offered

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      While servicing a customer's computer at her home, she offered me 2
      older machines - which I took. I'm now offering one to anyone who
      wants it:

      Apple Macintosh LC
      Apple 12 inch matching monitor
      Apple floppy disks O/S
      Apple keyboard and mouse
      Other Apple software...
      SCSI Syquest (135mb?) drive + cable

      I'm probably going to get all the manuals, too - she's a "saver".
      I can ship, if you'd like....
      Bill/ KA3AIS/Abington, PA.