Re: [midatlanticretro] looking for a book- Programming the Commodore 64

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2005
      oh...i believe that i have this as well.    i wont be able to check until next week.  let me know if you still need next monday.  i understand you're looking for copies of pages for a specific VID problem from your other email, i suppose you'd need copies of these pages, I could copy and fax or whatever.
      bd