possible machine find for infoage

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2006
      I just found a listing on craigslist North Jersey. The guy has, among other things, an EAI TR-10, an Apple III, a NorthStar Advantage, and a bunch of other stuff for sale. I shot him an email asking if he has anything he wishes to donate. I doubt it will work, but no harm in trying.

      Joe
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2006
        BTW, everything is in piscataway NJ

        On 10/21/06, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
        I just found a listing on craigslist North Jersey. The guy has, among other things, an EAI TR-10, an Apple III, a NorthStar Advantage, and a bunch of other stuff for sale. I shot him an email asking if he has anything he wishes to donate. I doubt it will work, but no harm in trying.

        Joe

      • Evan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2006
          Thanks Joe!! Wow, what are the odds of finding a TR-10 immediately after we got a TR-20... I will contact the seller ASAP.