Re: [midatlanticretro] looking for a book- Programming the Commodore 64

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 8 , May 8, 2005
      Bill...actually its kind of white, with a big blue 64
      on the cover.
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com <billdeg@...>
      wrote:
      > I have this book. I am on vacation right now, but I
      believe it's an off-brown cover. I think my copy is
      still shrink-wrapped. I have many books on this
      subject. Do you need this one in particular or any
      c64 book? I may not reply too quickly...
      > Bill Degnan

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 9, 2005
        oh...i believe that i have this as well.    i wont be able to check until next week.  let me know if you still need next monday.  i understand you're looking for copies of pages for a specific VID problem from your other email, i suppose you'd need copies of these pages, I could copy and fax or whatever.
        bd