Great October!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
      Just a summary ... a great month for MARCH. Our swap meet Oct. 7 was light
      on attendance but we still had fun and raised a few dollars. Then we had
      the workday at InfoAge, which included David G. bringing us some tables,
      desks, and bookcases. That day we also rescued an Altair 8800, an EAI TR-20
      analog computer, and a Philips keypunch terminal. Since then we also
      rescued the Xerox 820, a variety of Commodore and Apple gear, and a Kaypro
      II.

      Reminder: the next workday is Saturday, Nov. 14. Lots to do!! We're still
      on track to have VCF East 4.0 coincide with the grand opening of our museum,
      although we won't choose an actual event date until early 2007.

      - Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
        Evan,
        Great job.