Re: [midatlanticretro] looking for a book- Programming the Commodore 64

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 8, 2005
      I have this book.  I am on vacation right now, but I believe it's an off-brown cover.  I think my copy is still shrink-wrapped.  I have many books on this subject.  Do you need this one in particular or any c64 book?  I may not reply too quickly...
      Bill Degnan

      Message 2 of 8 , May 8, 2005
        Bill...actually its kind of white, with a big blue 64
        on the cover.
        --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com <billdeg@...>
        wrote:
        > I have this book. I am on vacation right now, but I
        believe it's an off-brown cover. I think my copy is
        still shrink-wrapped. I have many books on this
        subject. Do you need this one in particular or any
        c64 book? I may not reply too quickly...
        > Bill Degnan

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html
      • billdeg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 9, 2005
          oh...i believe that i have this as well.    i wont be able to check until next week.  let me know if you still need next monday.  i understand you're looking for copies of pages for a specific VID problem from your other email, i suppose you'd need copies of these pages, I could copy and fax or whatever.
          bd