crapload of loot on ebay, possible for infoage?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2006
      http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Computer-Items-MUST-SEE-Many-Items-one-go_W0QQitemZ110042636347QQihZ001QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      Not mine. Starting bid is $1. Located in Philiy. Lots of Sun equipment. Some DEC stuff. Any interest?
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2006
        Eh, nothing too exciting... But if someone wants to buy and deliver...
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2006
          If I were to buy, I'd probably take one or two of the Sun Systems for myself, and donate the rest, including the VT terminals

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 15, 2006
            Better off saving every dollar for your car.