2007 MARCH Memberships

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2006
      Everyone,

      The best way to start or renew your membership is to click the "donate" button on the www.midatlanticretro.org web site - almost no typing and no chance of entering the wrong address. A $20 'donation' will be credited to your membership.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2006
        Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:

        > Everyone,
        >
        > The best way to start or renew your membership is to click the
        "donate" button on the www.midatlanticretro.org web site - almost no
        typing and no chance of entering the wrong address. A $20 'donation'
        will be credited to your membership.

        Jim, please email me PRIVATELY and provide a mailing address, and a
        "to whom", so I can mail a CHECK for MARCH membership.

        herb johnson

        Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA