Re: Summary - MARCH swapmeet

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006
      I have a brief summary of my participation in the MARCH Swapmeet in
      Delaware on my Web site at the link below. I list items I brought
      which are STILL available, as well as items exchanged at the show. Go
      to my Web pages for details. It's easier to update and review a Web
      page than to post lists and corrections.

      http://retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/march_del.html

      Herb JOhnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA