Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for local repair

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11 11:59 AM
      It wouldn't be a difficult repair.  Do you have the actual battery to use as a replacement?  I'm in Jackson.  I go up to Freehold often for the mall. Unfortunatly I do not drive myself.

      On 11/10/06, Garth <EWRTSA@...> wrote:

      I am looking for a repair tech, hopefully in the englishtown/freehold
      area for a cmos batt replacement in a Toshiba T3200. Also I have a
      T1600 Toshiba I need to be looked at. If someone could please recommend
      a shop or private and experianced repair tech I would be most greatful.

      I will thank all in adavnce for their time to reply

      Garth

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14 8:49 AM
        Garth,

        Have you contacted your local Toshiba authorized dealer. Most of these do minor repair like this. Your favorite search engine should find your local dealer or you could <horrors!> use the paper yellow pages.

        Jim