Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for local repair

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
      It wouldn't be a difficult repair.  Do you have the actual battery to use as a replacement?  I'm in Jackson.  I go up to Freehold often for the mall. Unfortunatly I do not drive myself.

      On 11/10/06, Garth <EWRTSA@...> wrote:

      I am looking for a repair tech, hopefully in the englishtown/freehold
      area for a cmos batt replacement in a Toshiba T3200. Also I have a
      T1600 Toshiba I need to be looked at. If someone could please recommend
      a shop or private and experianced repair tech I would be most greatful.

      I will thank all in adavnce for their time to reply

      Garth

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2006
        Garth,

        Have you contacted your local Toshiba authorized dealer. Most of these do minor repair like this. Your favorite search engine should find your local dealer or you could <horrors!> use the paper yellow pages.

        Jim