NEC Multisync II manual

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      Anyone have one they can scan or photocopy for me? I've tried Google (and found one in German). Not much more than that though.

      I have the pinout for the 9 pin plug, I'd just like a good clear definition of all the various function switches on this monitor. I have been able to suss out their meaning, but I would like printed verification.
      Kelly