Looking for local repair

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
      I am looking for a repair tech, hopefully in the englishtown/freehold
      area for a cmos batt replacement in a Toshiba T3200. Also I have a
      T1600 Toshiba I need to be looked at. If someone could please recommend
      a shop or private and experianced repair tech I would be most greatful.

      I will thank all in adavnce for their time to reply

      Garth
    • Jeffrey Frady

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2006
          Garth,

          Have you contacted your local Toshiba authorized dealer. Most of these do minor repair like this. Your favorite search engine should find your local dealer or you could <horrors!> use the paper yellow pages.

          Jim