Who knew?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2006
      Regarding our list of computers from NJ and the surrounding states ....
      Texas Instruments! Who knew, huh?
      http://www.ti.com/corp/docs/press/backgrounder/originsofti.shtml

      Okay, so they didn't actually make computers in 1930. But it's still very
      interesting to learn that TI has NJ roots. I had no idea.
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2006
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Regarding our list of computers from NJ and the surrounding states ....
        > Texas Instruments! Who knew, huh?
        > http://www.ti.com/corp/docs/press/backgrounder/originsofti.shtml
        >
        > Okay, so they didn't actually make computers in 1930. But it's still very
        > interesting to learn that TI has NJ roots. I had no idea.

        Then we must represent TI with a TI-99/4A and PEB for our NJ section!
        :) And when people ask "I thought TI is based in Texas", we can say
        "Yes, but..." and expound this information.

        Cheers,

        Bryan