Re: [midatlanticretro] Reminder -- work day Saturday

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
      David,

      Fabulous! Thank you!

      Jim

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: David Gesswein <djg@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 9, 2006 7:30:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Reminder -- work day Saturday

      > As previously announced, we'll continue working at the InfoAge site this
      > Saturday, starting at 10am.

      I will be bringing up the furniture this workday. If needed after unloading
      we can use the Suburban to pick up the other stuff.

      Should I bring any tools/supplies for the workday?

      Any desire to work on the 8 or to have me take home parts of it to
      check out or best to concentrate on the space for now?

      Furniture haul
      3 5'x30" folding table
      2 6'x30" folding table
      1 5'x30" normal table
      2 4'x24" normal table
      2 computerish tables 4'x24", 3'x30"
      2 6' bookcases

    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
        I won't be there.  I will be at Digital Life in NYC on the 14th.

        On 09/10/06, madodel <madodel@... > wrote:

        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > As previously announced, we'll continue working at the InfoAge site this
        > Saturday, starting at 10am.

        Evan,

        Sorry but I can't make it this weekend. If there is another one in November
        and/or December I will really try my best to make it.

        Mark

        --

        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

        http://www.warpstock.org

        http://www.os2voice.org

        Investigation, 1938

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
          Bring me back some gadgets and/or booth babes!

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Frady"
          <Legodude522@...> wrote:

          > I won't be there. I will be at Digital Life in NYC on the 14th.
          >
          > On 09/10/06, madodel <madodel@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > > > As previously announced, we'll continue working at the InfoAge
          site this
          > > > Saturday, starting at 10am.
          > >
          > > Evan,
          > >
          > > Sorry but I can't make it this weekend. If there is another one in
          > > November
          > > and/or December I will really try my best to make it.
          > >
          > > Mark
          > >
          > > --
          > >
          > > From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel
          > >
          > > Warpstock 2006 - Windsor, Ontario, Canada, October 12-15th,
          > > http://www.warpstock.org
          > > Warpstock Europe - http://www.warpstock.net
          > >
          > > For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE -
          > > http://www.os2voice.org
          > >
          > > "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the
          > > growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than
          their
          > > democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism -
          ownership of
          > > government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private
          > > power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly
          > > Investigation, 1938

        • David Gesswein
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 10, 2006
            > Thanks. I think we'll accept your schlepping assistance! Do you plan to
            > arrive for 10-ish?

            Its probably 3.5 hours so hope to be their by 11.