Oops, forgot something -- RE: [midatlanticretro] Infoage visit report

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 2:08 AM
      Forgot this: the Grabbe collection also includes 45,000 slides and dozens of binders of system documentation.  Mr. Grabbe lives in Harrisburg, PA, and the official date for InfoAge to move his stuff will be later this month or in June.  Fred is going to give me Grabbe's contact info, and I will hopefully get the whole story directly...