Re: [midatlanticretro] Reminder -- work day Saturday

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
      I'll be there.

      On 10/9/06, David Gesswein <djg@...> wrote:

      > As previously announced, we'll continue working at the InfoAge site this
      > Saturday, starting at 10am.

      I will be bringing up the furniture this workday. If needed after unloading
      we can use the Suburban to pick up the other stuff.

      Should I bring any tools/supplies for the workday?

      Any desire to work on the 8 or to have me take home parts of it to
      check out or best to concentrate on the space for now?

      Furniture haul
      3 5'x30" folding table
      2 6'x30" folding table
      1 5'x30" normal table
      2 4'x24" normal table
      2 computerish tables 4'x24", 3'x30"
      2 6' bookcases

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
        Thanks. I think we'll accept your schlepping assistance! Do you plan to
        arrive for 10-ish?

        We can take an initial look at the 8's operational status. That's also an
        opportunity to inaugurate the repair workshop... There are some basic tools
        but bring anything specific that you might need.

        > As previously announced, we'll continue working at the InfoAge site
        > this Saturday, starting at 10am.

        I will be bringing up the furniture this workday. If needed after unloading
        we can use the Suburban to pick up the other stuff.

        Should I bring any tools/supplies for the workday?

        Any desire to work on the 8 or to have me take home parts of it to check out
        or best to concentrate on the space for now?

        Furniture haul
        3 5'x30" folding table
        2 6'x30" folding table
        1 5'x30" normal table
        2 4'x24" normal table
        2 computerish tables 4'x24", 3'x30"
        2 6' bookcases

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • madodel
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > As previously announced, we'll continue working at the InfoAge site this
          > Saturday, starting at 10am.

          Evan,

          Sorry but I can't make it this weekend. If there is another one in November
          and/or December I will really try my best to make it.

          Mark

          --

          From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

          http://www.warpstock.org

          http://www.os2voice.org

          Investigation, 1938
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
            David,

            Fabulous! Thank you!

            Jim

            > As previously announced, we'll continue working at the InfoAge site this
            > Saturday, starting at 10am.

            I will be bringing up the furniture this workday. If needed after unloading
            we can use the Suburban to pick up the other stuff.

            Should I bring any tools/supplies for the workday?

            Any desire to work on the 8 or to have me take home parts of it to
            check out or best to concentrate on the space for now?

            Furniture haul
            3 5'x30" folding table
            2 6'x30" folding table
            1 5'x30" normal table
            2 4'x24" normal table
            2 computerish tables 4'x24", 3'x30"
            2 6' bookcases

          • Jeffrey Frady
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
              I won't be there.  I will be at Digital Life in NYC on the 14th.

              On 09/10/06, madodel <madodel@... > wrote:

              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > As previously announced, we'll continue working at the InfoAge site this
              > Saturday, starting at 10am.

              Evan,

              Sorry but I can't make it this weekend. If there is another one in November
              and/or December I will really try my best to make it.

              Mark

              --

              From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

              http://www.warpstock.org

              http://www.os2voice.org

              Investigation, 1938

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
                Bring me back some gadgets and/or booth babes!

                --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Frady"
                <Legodude522@...> wrote:

                > I won't be there. I will be at Digital Life in NYC on the 14th.
                >
                > On 09/10/06, madodel <madodel@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Evan Koblentz wrote:
                > > > As previously announced, we'll continue working at the InfoAge
                site this
                > > > Saturday, starting at 10am.
                > >
                > > Evan,
                > >
                > > Sorry but I can't make it this weekend. If there is another one in
                > > November
                > > and/or December I will really try my best to make it.
                > >
                > > Mark
                > >
                > > --
                > >
                > > From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel
                > >
                > > Warpstock 2006 - Windsor, Ontario, Canada, October 12-15th,
                > > http://www.warpstock.org
                > > Warpstock Europe - http://www.warpstock.net
                > >
                > > For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE -
                > > http://www.os2voice.org
                > >
                > > "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the
                > > growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than
                their
                > > democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism -
                ownership of
                > > government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private
                > > power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly
                > > Investigation, 1938

              • David Gesswein
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 10, 2006
                  > Thanks. I think we'll accept your schlepping assistance! Do you plan to
                  > arrive for 10-ish?

                  Its probably 3.5 hours so hope to be their by 11.